Author Topic: Never in the face of human conflict has so much been asked by so few to so many.  (Read 6736 times)

doug

• Observing Officer
  • O. A. S.
  • Cluster Class

As a non-imager, that information is priceless for me, Mac.  Perhaps I can now start to understand what everybody is doing  and in the future have a go.  I shall try and print out your information and use it as a very fine helper.  Thanks from a no-no imager.

Doug.   :D
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Mac

• O. A. S.
  • Galaxy Class
    • smile
There are a few other useful thing that could be added - would you like me to send a few sentences/paragraphs when I find time?

yup fire away.

Thanks for all the comments.

Mac.
Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
If you argue with an idiot, there are two idiots.

Mac

• O. A. S.
  • Galaxy Class
    • smile
I think Ian or Rick was going to make this a sticky and remove / replace the old one. with this.
So at least you can always find it at the top of the list.
Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ian

• Administrator
  • Galaxy Class
Will do. Have to do it at home though...

Mac

• O. A. S.
  • Galaxy Class
    • smile

Mac

• O. A. S.
  • Galaxy Class
    • smile
I'll go back over the text in the next few days, and adjust the grammar and spellings.
That the problem of typing on one of those small eyboards you tend to miss letters and add other letters.

Mac.