• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Hi

Started by julian, Jun 02, 2010, 22:10:58

Previous topic - Next topic

julian

Hi my name is Julian.  I have been interested in astronomy for many years and this includes my interest in imaging.  I have already been on a few DSC's which have been great fun and enjoy the fact that there are a lot of group imaging sessions.   I look forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Mike

Bugger off, we don't want your sort around here.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

Hang on Mike, don't be too hasty. Julian, can you make tea?

Tony G

Ian Sir,

If I remember rightly, he does make tea, but you need to bring your own teabags, sugar and milk, but he has a wicked kettle, and it has Crayford Astronomy Society embossed on the side. It must be a prize or something. :D
(Don't let him join the library) ;)

Tony G

PS....................Welcome Julian finally, now Fay can have a rest from the keyboard. ;)
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

julian

Can't make tea this weekend because you lot have taken all the electrical hook ups. But if someone would let me plug the kettle in some were I bring it . :evil:
My electric kettle will not work with gas. :o

mickw

QuoteMy electric kettle will not work with gas.

I think that with the help of Tony and the "Pink Toolbox" it will work with gas :D
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional