• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Report from Kelling Heath

Started by MarkS, Apr 18, 2010, 17:33:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

Sorry, can't come to the meeting, Doug and Rose are still there until Saturday.

Carole

Mike

How does that stop you from coming to the meeting?
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

QuoteHow does that stop you from coming to the meeting?
To make it clearer.
Sorry, I can't come to the meeting something has cropped up, and neither can Doug and Rose who are still at Kelling Heath until Saturday, so none of us would be able to present a report on kellign Heath.

MarkS

I'm happy to give a report tonight.

Mark

Ian

Thanks mark, that'd be great. Its up to you if you want to do any slides. If you do, stick them on a thumbdrive and I can add them to mine...

MarkS

I won't get time to prepare slides (I have to leave for tonight straight after I get back from work) but if someone wants to harvest some pics from the Kelling Heath thread then go ahead.

Mark

Carole

If any-one is preparing slides for tonight, this is the Kelling Heath group.  Mark had already left before the photo was taken, so I've had to splice him in from the 2009 photo :lol:

Julian was also there but he was with the party from Crayford.

Carole

MarkS

mickw

Hmmm

Looks like one of Carbonis Diffraction Marks to me

Rick, Rick, where's Rick when you need him  :lol:
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Mike

He looks like a cardboard cutout.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

MarkS

What about Sue?  Should you splice in a "cardboard cutout" of her as well?

Ian

someone please animate that so Mark's head nods...

Carole

QuoteWhat about Sue?  Should you splice in a "cardboard cutout" of her as well?
Oh B............

I also took a photo of Sue and Roy (who had gone off somewhere when we took the photo) and intended to copy them in as well, but in my hurry to go to the Isle of Wight on Thursday, completely forgot. 

Sorry Sue and Roy

Will do some more splicing.

Carole

doug

Carole ...... my ROG t-shirt hasn`t got a red bar across it !!!!!!  :twisted:

Must be a bit of the 2009 photo ......

Doug.  :lol:
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Carole

Kelling Heath group with Sue and Roy and Mark spliced in.  Doug's red stripe removed.
Bit of a mission, but must get it right.