• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Blacklands Closed

Started by Rocket Pooch, Feb 12, 2010, 08:26:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

Mike don't forget we'll need to get the Padlock code off Jackie (the owner) to be able to get in.

Carole

Tony G

Mac,

Did you want me to bring that drum of cable next week, but someone needs to supply the plugs, or you could make up a couple, as there is 100m, and the colour matches Mark's new scope.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Rocket Pooch

Hi All,

I'll be there on Friday with the Pikey and Patsy.

Chris

Fay

It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Tony G

Puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring Patsy  ;)

Chris's new addition to DSC.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mac

Quotebut someone needs to supply the plugs

No probs

Fay

Thought Chris had a new bird!!!!!!! called Pat

Mike

Quote from: Mac on Feb 14, 2010, 16:01:45Mike are you going to do a block booking?

There are 9 definite yes's in the Poll so I will call tomorrow and book us in. I am presuming out of that 9 that 7 are tents, 1 caravan (Chris) and 1 mobile home (Mick)  ?
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Fay

Fay

The sale says year 2008

Carole

Jackie and her husband told me they were new owners, so I guess they were the ones that bought it.  They are still "feeling their way", but had a new shower installed and put the gravel roads in, so I guess they have done a fair bit to bring it up to scratch.  This was also why they were a bit unsure about the rules and regulations regarding the Caravan and camping club, but Doug put her right on that.

Carole

Carole

Mike, if you get this in time, can you book me in for a Hook up please.
Let me know if you didn't get this in time and I'll book it myself.

So with the Caravan and Camper (who will both want hook up I presume) and myself, that should leave a couple more to spare. 

Thanks
Carole

Fay

hookup if poosible, only if they are not isolated from everyone else

Rocket Pooch

Fay,

Patsy the Patrol, is my new old 4x4 :-) I picked it up yesterday and I'm going to get it cleaned today, its 2 years older than the caravan at 1992 and runs on LPG, so technically I have an environmentally freindly car.

I don't care about mud anymore, this thing could run over a goat and you would not know it.

Chris

P.S. More Patsy info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patsy_(Monty_Python)