• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Camera for sale

Started by Simon E, Oct 13, 2009, 21:54:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon E

I have put one of my camera's up for sale. Wasn't sure if i should stick it here, but as it's a camera i thought i would.
Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280409606623&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

si
SW 130DPS reflector main imaging scope, SWST80 refractor Guide scope, HEQ5 Mount with syncscan
ZWO ASI 120MC 1/3" colour camera Guide camera, Nikon D5100 + D3100 Imaging cameras

MarkS

You ought to keep it and mod it for H-alpha sensitivity - it would give you fantastic pictures this Winter ...

Mark

Carole

Now why couldn't you have done that BEFORE I went out and bought my Canon 450D.

Carole

Simon E

I bought it from ebay in the first place, as I thought my D40 wouldn't work with my imageplus software but it does, so now don't really use it. Comes with a free Telecsope t-mount and connecting tube, will make a great back up camera, would swap for a half decent guidescope though.

si
SW 130DPS reflector main imaging scope, SWST80 refractor Guide scope, HEQ5 Mount with syncscan
ZWO ASI 120MC 1/3" colour camera Guide camera, Nikon D5100 + D3100 Imaging cameras