• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

As I am now a fully paid up member

Started by Simon E, Sep 15, 2009, 13:50:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon E

Hi admins

Is there any chance of having a login to the site and access to upload some of my first attempts at imaging Juipter. Pretty Please. :D

si
SW 130DPS reflector main imaging scope, SWST80 refractor Guide scope, HEQ5 Mount with syncscan
ZWO ASI 120MC 1/3" colour camera Guide camera, Nikon D5100 + D3100 Imaging cameras

Rick

Simon E

Haven't got one yet, but caroline took my form and me money on Sunday, so probably hasn't got through to your good self.
si
SW 130DPS reflector main imaging scope, SWST80 refractor Guide scope, HEQ5 Mount with syncscan
ZWO ASI 120MC 1/3" colour camera Guide camera, Nikon D5100 + D3100 Imaging cameras

Mike

I can vouch that Simon is indeed a fully paid up member now. Just need Tom to issue a card and number.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

Quote from: Mike on Sep 15, 2009, 16:07:59
I can vouch that Simon is indeed a fully paid up member now. Just need Tom to issue a card and number.
I'm going to put a poll up in Chat. "Who believes a word Mike says?"

Simon, I'll set you to OAS here, Rick will sort out the gallery access when his schedule allows.

Carole

Yes, I have his application form and subs in my handbag, will hand them over at the next meeting.

I meant to E mail both Rick and Tom to let them know, but must have forgotten.

Carole

Rick

Quote from: Ian on Sep 15, 2009, 16:10:30Rick will sort out the gallery access when his schedule allows.
Done (I think...)

Simon E