• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Moonpix.

Started by doug, May 30, 2009, 10:16:04

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

Okay .... here we go again.  Once more into the breach, dear friends .....  Having another go at putting an image on the Forum.

http://www.amateur-astronomy.org/Images/008jpg

If this does not work then I will e-mail it to somebody, in hopes that they will post it/them for me.  :roll:

Always look on the bright side of life ...

doug

Oh  .......... $^*)^$"$&  It STILL didn`t work.  As I have said before, back to the drawing board.... again.

Ian

Doug, it looks like there's a typo in your link. It comes up not found.

I also think you're using the "" button when you should be using the ""

Keep plugging away, you'll get the hang of it soon, and then you can become the person everyone else asks, "how do you put a image on the forum, then?"

Carole

Doug asked me to post these for him, he did not realise they had to go into some webspace first, so I've put them on the gallery under his name.  I will give Doug a lesson in the near future.

Carole

All taken with his ETX 70 and through Olympus Mu minicamera hand held through the eyepiece before it was actually dark.

Carole (for Doug)

Mac

Nice images,

I like the vignetting in the last image,
It gives the feeling that you are looking at it from quite close up.

Mac

Fay

Well done Doug ! Nice pictures
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Rocket Pooch

Hi Doug,

Love it, I allways like images where we just get them through the scope without massive agony and expense :-) great image.

Chris

JohnP

Nice one Doug - looking good. The images have a very atmospheric feel about them... John

Mike

Well done Doug. Nice moon pics.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

doug

Thanks for nice comments.  In the middle pic the three craters are Theopholus, Cyrillus and Catarina....... I think.

Tony Buick, please confirm.

Tony G

Doug,

Lovely images, and through the ETX 70. Did you get it working again?
Keep them coming.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

RobertM

Very nice Doug,  The porthole effect reminds me of some of the pictures sent back from the Apollo Moon missions.

Jim

Well done Doug, I think you're right with the names.

doug

Yeah, Tony, it`s working in a limited fashion.   Sometimes it`s a go-to and sometimes it ain`t!!  I can manipulate it (that`s a good word, Chris, for you) with the handset to shunt to and fro.  You wait until I can get pix through the new scope.   :D

Delphine

Lovely pictures Doug :D