• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

ATIK Imaging competition

Started by Rocket Pooch, Feb 11, 2009, 23:35:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Pooch

Hi,

If your not aware of this ATIK are running an imaging competition and they have a web site for people to vote on, some of my images in full resolution are there, as are some of John as well, go have a look and see what you think.

May I add John has more entries than I!

The good thing is the images are all BMP's and they look really good.....

http://www.atik-instruments.com/html/competition.html

Chris

P.S. As Neil Kinnock would say, vote for me!

JohnP

Carole

Already voted at Astrofest, as did my friend who was with me.  We did not know there were any of John and Chris's pictures there at the time we voted, and then when we did, we found out we had in fact voted for both of you.

Carole

JohnP

Thks Carole to you & your friend.... John

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

I would have voted, but I get a bit bored with the black backgrounds. Why didn't anyone photo cute pussy cats with ribbons?

Fay

Did you look on the top shelf, Ian?     :lol:
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Tony G

I voted, and got 3 pens for my troubles. ;)

That's the christmas presents sorted for Flis and the 2 daughters.

Ian, what about sheep with bonnets on, I would have spent less time in the pub and more time voting if there was some images of these on the walls. :D

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Ian

there was a top shelf? Not like me to miss something like that. That said, pussies with ribbons don't often feature up there. Or so I'm told...

Rocket Pooch

Quote from: Fay on Feb 12, 2009, 10:10:41
Did you look on the top shelf, Ian?     :lol:

Top shelf, Pussies with Ribbons, your all smutty!