• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Cloud Sensor Project - Part 2

Started by Mike, Feb 02, 2009, 07:33:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Fay

I cannot open it Mike. I see in an earlier post you asked if I had updated JAVA, perhaps I should do that?
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

Mike, did this project get any further? Think i might get me an arduino. Can you recommend a supplier???

Mac

Try this one.

http://www.EarthshineElectronics.com

;)

Is there commission for recommendations :cheesy: ;)
Mac

Mike

Quote from: Ian on Mar 07, 2011, 14:25:23
Mike, did this project get any further? Think i might get me an arduino. Can you recommend a supplier???

No but I have the parts for V2. It is on my ever growing 'to do' list. Should take that up again soon.

Mac has suggested the best supplier. If you talk to the owner I hear there are special discounts for OAS members too. ;)

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

Time to go shopping. I shall pm you:)

MarkS

Ian, 

This is a great idea - building something to sense clouds.  Can you keep the project going as long as possible because it has cleared the sky wonderfully, leaving you no clouds at all to sense!

Mark