• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Webpage Update..

Started by JohnP, Oct 30, 2008, 15:30:01

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Finally got around to updating my webpage with the images from France. If you go to my home page http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.punnett/ you will see a new link France 2008 - You may have to do an F5 to update your Cache (if you have looked at my page before).. I'm still playing with some of the images but wanted to get them up before I forget details...

Cheers,  John.

PS - If you come across any issues etc. pls let me know - thks

Rocket Pooch

very good, do you have any photo's of us at Les Granges, I know fay took some.

JohnP

Thks for comments.. No Mate - unfortunately not... I didn't really take that many scenic ones just a few of the house & countryside... Fay has a few of you, Jim & olly but don't think there is one of us all together... John..

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

JohnP

RobertM

Very nice site John, you've been doing this for a while now and have built up a wonderful library.

JohnP

Ha Thks Robert - and I'm still crap at it.... :-) Scares me when I think of all those sleep deprived nights I've spent outside in backgarden.....!!!!

Good to have it all catalogued though.....

Cheers,  John

RobertM

If you want to see some crap then I'll show you some of my attempts from last year !  Anyway what else would you do on those sleep deprived nights ;)

Carole

That's a fantastic website John, even your earlier years are excellent. 

Carole

Tony G

John.

I haven't had a look at this site for a while, and may I say what great job you have done so far, and as you can see it just gets better as time goes on.
Keep up the excellent work.

Tony G 
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

JohnP

Thks Carole.

Thks Tony mate..

John