• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Updates time!

Started by Rick, Sep 17, 2003, 08:59:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

The news page has been updated. The events report for NAW has moved to the events report page (and may need a bit of tidying still).

(Oh, they should be visible in the morning.)

[ This Message was edited by: Rick on 2003-09-17 00:59 ]

Rick

News, main index, and meetings.

Please can those with the fine details comb for errors...

Thanks

Greg

I'll have a little scan around today when I get the chance.

Rick

Meetings list reflects changes mentioned last night (I hope) ...

Rick

Expect the usual post-meeting updates in the morning, and check the special events reports too.

Rick

News and Deep Sky Camp updates should be up in the morning...

Rick

Usual post-meeting updates...

Library and limiting-magnitude changes are still pending. Sorry.

Rick

News from DSC is up, and the archive contains the first image from DSC already. The main gallery will get updated in a day or two.

Jeff's limiting magnitudes documents are available from the night sky page.

The library list is still pending....

Rocket Pooch

Hi,

Just to let you know my surname is spelt Suddell and Karen's not my wife (there's a long story there).

Bye

Ian

I hope Rick hasn't dropped you in it Chris :wink:

Rick

Greg wrote the news, but I'll edit it a bit... :wink:

[ This Message was edited by: Rick on 2003-10-28 16:48 ]

Rocket Pooch

Na, the now ex-wife lives miles away :smile:

Rick

Tweaks done, and should be up in the morning. Also a couple of new images in the gallery.

Rick

Observing evening dates on observing evenings page, and next Deep Sky Camp dates on special events page. Main index will get updated tomorrow.

Rick

News, Special Events, and Night Sky pages updated. Please check for errors. :wink:

Rick

New images go into the gallery archive before they get put on the main gallery. Look for Ray's new sunspots picture....

Rick

Updates on News page, and a report on DSC.

Rick

News and special events updates

Rick

...oh, and I've been doing a little more forum topic juggling, moving threads into the sections I think are most appropriate. Mostly that's meant moving stuff out of the Announcements section today...

Rick

Usual post-meet updates. Dinner this evening.

Rick

News and gallery updates.

Rick

Usual post-meeting updates, and addition of Solarscope logo to Venus Transit pages and links.

Rick

News will be updated in the morning.

Rick

Apologies for the upload hiccup this morning. Something (the mini-hub, I suspect) went haywire on my local network, and the update got knotted part-way. Should be fixed now.

Rick

New news and the long-awaited night sky update should be up in the morning...

Rick

New news, including a first report from DSC. It's also in the Special Events reports.

Rick

...and there'll be some corrections up in the morning. :wink:

Rick

I've done a little house-keeping in the main gallery to make space for new images. The archive also has new images. Go look... :wink:

Rick

...oh, and the usual post-meeting updates are done too. The new committee page will take a little longer....

Rick

Meetings, special events, night sky, news and index pages all changed following last night's Evening with(out) the Stars. Delphine, there are short reports on Deep Sky Camp and Evening with the Stars in the special events section under 2004. Feel free to use for TOAST.

Delphine

Many thanks Rick.  I will do.

Rick

Meetings page dates added. Please check.

Rick

Usual post-meeting updates should be up in the morning, CPU fans etc. permitting....

Rick

Usual post-meet updates....

Rick

Gallery and gallery archive updates...

Rick

Minor post-observing-evening updates, and some slimming down of the page headers and trailers that should only show as slightly reduced file sizes.

Rick

Night sky, news and special events updates

Rick

News and change of speaker for next meeting.