• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Astrophotography Challenges for September 2008

Started by Mike, Sep 01, 2008, 22:42:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

...can be downloaded here...

http://www.amateur-astronomy.org/Filez/AstroChallengesSeptember2008.pdf

Please post your images for the challenges in this thread only.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Did Jim set any challanges for October at the last meeting? If not I will do some and post them up.

Did he also do Image of The Month? if so, which image was it?
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

Mike

OK I will do some challenges for October and post them up here. At the next meeting I will do an Image of the Month for both months.

I am presuming he did the Night Sky presentation in my absence and showed pictures of the members August astrophotography?

MarkS

No, there was no Night Sky presentation and no members astropics.

Mike, things clearly fall apart when you're not around!

Mark

Mike

What the... !!

I even sent him the presentation to use with the bank bits for him to fill in the rest !!!