• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

IMAX PRESENTATION

Started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2002, 20:13:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The Imax presentation is on Sunday 30 June. I will expect people to send me an appropriate cheque or give the equivalent cash when they see me.

The cost is £6.20 for adults £4.20 for children under 16. If you can show you are a pensioner or full-time student then the cost will be £5.20.

We are expected to see the 11.00am presentation. Be there at LEAST 20 minutes before.

I will contact each one of the people who have requested a ticket for final confirmation.

Mike

I've just realised the time we are at the IMAX is the time the World Cup Finals are on !!!

The England Supporters in the society will have a dilemma if they get through !!
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Greg

Yes, well noone thought there would even be a chance of us getting through the first round!!

Anyway I will bring my tiny tiny TV.

Just for the record the IMAX show finishes before the match starts maybe we could find a pub to go in???

Mike

Now THAT sounds like a damn good idea !!! (If you'd find one that wasn't packed to the gills !)
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

looks like Trafalgar Square's gonna be the place to be tomorrow. We could 'wander around for a looksee' on the 30th. If England get through....

Mike

Forget it ! It's all over :sad:

Whitters

Cheer up folks, at least the nights are getting longer now :smile: