• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Red Plexiglass

Started by Mike, Nov 28, 2007, 13:41:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

No worries - 3 sheets so far and the price is now down to £5.28 per sheet.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Tony G

I'll have a piece if theres any left.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mike

Yep, that's 9 making exactly 3 sheets.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

OK 3 sheets ordered that will make 9 night vision screens. Expected delivery 2-3 working days. As 9 people requested the final price came down to £5.27 per screen.

Ian

I think I might try and set up some ducting so the cooling fan will blow between the plexiglass and the screen. Might stop some condensation...

Thanks for organising this mate.

Mike

OK these sheets have only just arrived today, literally as I was packing the car for DSC. I have therefore not had a chance to cut them all to size. I will therefore do it next weekend and bring them along to the Xmas Meeting.

If you give me the exact measurement that you want it cut to then I will do so, otherwise I will just cut 1/3 of the sheet for you which will be 500mm x 333mm.

Carole

12" x 9.5" please.

Thanks
Carole

Mike

OK Carole is the only one that gave me dimensions and therefore will get a custom cut sheet. The rest of you will get the default size. I am bringing them along to the Xmas meeting. Please bring along your £5.27 please and a mince pie for Rudolph.

Mike

Guys - apologies but i've had the lurgy so haven't had a chance to cut your sheets ready for the meeting. What I will do is drop them off at your home addresses on Saturday morning if you are in. If not, PM me a time over the weekend that is convenient and I will drop it off then.

Carole

Mike, if you are happy to hang on to it until the next meeting, I am happy to wait.

Carole

Mike

Whatever suits you Carole. I don't mind either way.

JohnP

Mike - Seems like you are going 'above & beyond the call of duty' hand delivering all these... To be honest I have no problems waiting till the next meeting - Obviously, I can post you the money (I should have given it last night thinking about it... sorry :-(  ) The reason I want the red plexi is for DSC - I don't tend to use in my garden as I'm not bothered with the visual stuff from Bromley - it's normally crap anyway...

Cheers,  John

Ian

Likewise Mike. If you (and I) are at the next Ctty meeting, I could take it then, otherwise next meeting would be fine.

Delphine

I am happy to wait until the Committee meeting as well Mike.  It is very soon anyway. 

Cheers
Delphine

Mac

The next meeting is fine with me also.

Cheers
Mac.