• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

My first Spectrograph

Started by Rocket Pooch, Apr 13, 2007, 00:42:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Pooch

,sLook you lot, stop tasking the P I thought at the last Committe meeting we had agreed that doing the type of astronomy was what we should do as a club, i.e. something serious for a change rather than blowing up tin cans, and Bambie! Oh Bambie....

Anyway, just to keep you happy here's a blo£$y pictture of me in my hat facing East!

Fay

Chris,

That's the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like the Sooty show!

Fay
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Ian

that stable has got be a candidate for conversion into an obervatory mate.

Oh, and have a shave.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

I would just like to point out that that last post was by Mr. Whitmarsh who was using my laptop at the imaging session and not by myself. I would not be so rude as to call anyone a nutter. Even if they were a nutter.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Whitters

Whitters

I trust that you were using black and white film, the type that has been unavailable for at least 35 years, as you are well aware you can't do this sort of thing with a new fangled CCD camera.

Rocket Pooch

I hand mixed my photographic film and used a glass plate on a shoe box, also just as a challenge I broke my arm and also got in a sailing boat to the equator just to ensure clear skies.

No of course I used one of the web cammy things.

Ian

Broken arm? Pah, you're still a lightweight unless your laptop was running Linux...