• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

DSC

Started by Fay, Oct 25, 2006, 19:03:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Fay

does anyone know of a B & B or an inn that is near to DSC?

Fay
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Fay

Thinking about it, I don't want a haunted house in Pluckley!!!!!!!

Mike or Paul, have you the phone number of the house that owns the field?  That would be ideal if they do B & B.

Fay

Tony G

Hi Fay,
I thought you enjoyed the outdoor life, camping under the stars, sharing the field with the sheep, the cold beans for breakfast, mozzys biting at your ankles, what enjoyment is there in spending a night stargazing on a lovely clear night then going back to a lovely warm farmhouse and having a large english breakfast cooked for you before going up to the old farmhouse bedroom with the wrought iron bed with an eider down quilt and spending the day snuggled up asleep only to repaet the saga again that night.
Well I know what Iwould rather do.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Tony G

Hi again,

Fay if you do find anywhere you couldn't forward on the address could you.  :lol:
Thx

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Fay

Tony,

I might splinter into pieces if it's a cold night!!

I saw a couple of choices on the web.

Stately home near Biddenden, lakes, grounds

Beamed old farmhouse, log fires, beamed ceiling in bedroom

or

No. 5 Maidstone Road

Fay

Fay

Delphine

sharing the field with the sheep, the cold beans for breakfast, mozzys biting at your ankles   You forgot to mention the spiders!

Fay

Delphine,

I had a spider in my makeup bag, last time!!!!!!

I think I will have to purchase one of those tents that you throw in the air & it goes up by itself in the warmer season.

Fay