• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Session 5 - Friday 15th September

Started by Mike, Jul 25, 2006, 09:21:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Imaging Session 5 is now set as Friday 15th September at 2000.

This is for the astrophotographers to get together and do some imaging. Anyone else who wants to come to watch and learn, or just do some observing is also welcome.

Hot drinks and nibbles will be provided.

Bring a sleeping bag if you are crashing overnight. Bring an extension lead if you need mains power.

If it is cloudy you are still welcome as we usually just chat, drink wine and demonstrate image processing, etc.

If you need the address or my phone number then send me a PM.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Don't forget - Imaging Session 5 on 15th Sept 2000 at my house. Send me a message if you want the address.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

According to MetCheck this Friday night should be "Mainly Clear".

Watch this space !

Mike

Metcheck is saying that tomorrow it will be raining up to about 6pm and will then start to clear. So hopefully, fingers crossed, we will have a nice clear night cleaned by the rain.

Mike

OK so we were totally clouded over in the end. However we drank lots of wine, managed to get Fay's camera working on my laptop, discussed backlash, listened to Jimmy Hendrix and listened to Fay discussing some guys 9.5" (scope that is).

Will do another one next month - Watch this space.