• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Amazing Imaging Session Garden Cam Goes Live !!!

Started by Mike, Jun 23, 2006, 16:58:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Can't get to the Imaging Session tonight? Never mind, because with the amazing power of the interweb you can see the imaging session live as it happens LIVE ! Yes, that's right, you, your friends and family can all sit around and watch the action as several astronomers set-up their equipment and take photographs of the heavens ! Be the envy of your neighbours with the new amazing live Garden Cam !

Live Astronomer on Astronomer action from 8pm tonight !!!

How can you do this amazing thing? Easy ! Just click here ------->  http://www.amateur-astronomy.org/webcam.html

(Amazing Imaging Session Garden Cam disclaims all responsibility and liability for anyone harmed either physically or psychologically by any images you may see whilst viewing this website.)
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

Heh! I wonder how well will it work in the dark. I know my cat-, fox- and badger-cam needs infra-red assistance after dark...

Mike

Well the truthful answer is it won't, but you can see us setting up whislt the floodlights are on. I do have another cam somewhere with infrared illumination, I could root that out I guess.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

JohnP

cool... - great idea - I can't make it but'll be sure to have a peak at the action...

Dig the washing by the way - Is that your cat...?

Tony G

I've heard about airing your laundry in public but on the World Wide Web what will they think of next? :wink:
I suppose you'll be entering then washing for next year's Turner Prize.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

JohnP

just decided it can't be a cat it's been too still for a long time....?

Mike

Yeah that's a dead cat - it's been there for ages.

Tony G

Maybe you could enter that for the Turner Prize, Damian Hurst got away half a dead animal maybe you'll get twice as much prize money because it is a whole animal :D

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson