• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Where are the stars?

Started by Greg, Dec 06, 2002, 15:59:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

There must now be a dilema within the US Manned Moon Hoax fraternity. I have been watching with great interest all the live video footage of the the recent Shuttle mission to the ISS. In NONE of the footage has there been any stars.

Now if one of the arguments by the Moon Hoaxers is that in the pictures from the lunar surface there should be stars in the sky above the lunar landscape within the same field of view as the astronauts bounding about the surface - there should be stars in the views I have on my computer of the live video footage from the ISS and Shuttle when you look at the Earth's horizon.

So either it is a 'spell "cat"' situation where the simple answer to the missing stars on the lunar surface and now those around the Earth from the ISS, is that just in order to get the exposure right for the Earth and for that matter the lunar surface the camera shutter is set way too low to register the stars weak and feable light (just see how long the exposure times are when any one of us wants to capture the night sky when the Earth isn't lit up by the Sun)... OR NASA are deliberately electronically massaging the pictures to remove the stars.

Now wait a minute... shouldn't NASA be putting the stars IN just to make it look more "realistic". No I think that the scenes I have been seeing look very realistic just the way they are.

NASA, and all those organisations trying the put man into space - keep up the good work.