• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Report from Kelling Heath

Started by MarkS, Apr 26, 2009, 17:17:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Fay

Yes, Ian, good job Tony didn't go!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Rick

Quote from: Carolepope on Apr 27, 2009, 15:35:58
Bugger, done the thumbnails again.
I never learn!!!!
You do know there's that handy little Modify link in the top right part of your post that lets you go back and correct your errors, don't you...

Carole

QuoteYou do know there's that handy little Modify link in the top right part of your post that lets you go back and correct your errors, don't you...

I have used that for modifying text but hadn't realised you could also use it for modifying pictures.
Thanks, I'll remember that.

Carole

Tony G

Fay,

I didn't realise that Tony B or Tony S were a problem, I'll have to keep my eyes open when these two are about. Thanks for the heads up.  ;)
They say its the quiet ones.  :-?

Tony G

PS.................. If there is any one else we all need to keep an eye on, let us know.
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Fay

It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Delphine

I have written a report on Kelling Heath.  I will put it onto the website as soon as I can figure out how to do it!!
Delphine

Carole

You could E mail it to Rick for posting in the correct place if you don't know how.

Carole

Delphine

Thanks Carole - I have just sent it to Rick, I hope he doesn't mind, I didn't want to mess the website up!

Delphine

My report is now on the main website under Special Events, 2009.  Many thanks to Rick for posting it.
Delphine