• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Selling my telescopes.

Started by doug, Apr 13, 2023, 10:24:48

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

Hi All.  Due to circumstances well beyond my control, I have to sell my telescopes in a fairly short time. I have for sale:-

Celestron Omni 6" refractor, with part driven manual Omni mount and two sighting scopes, one straight through and a right angled one. The right angled one cost me £80. Beautiful telescope.

Celestron Nexstar 5SE go-to scope, with Celestron Starsense attachment for ease of looking round the sky. Also some eyepieces, or course. Again, nice scope to use and a pleasure to look through.

There may be other odds'n'sods but will have to sort out. I am of course, open to offers for this equipment ... just email me with ideas.

I don`t want to do this, but I have no option as I have a few weeks left, hence the urgency. Sorry to drop all this on you good people, but needs must when the devil drives

Regards, Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Carole

Is it OK if I re-post this on the Toast E Mail Doug, it will reach many more members more quickly.  Or you could do it yourself if you still have access. 

There is also a site UKAstroBuySell you might want to look at, lots of people on there but not always local unfortunately, but you can state pick up only. 

Carole