• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Observing officers image posts.

Started by doug, Dec 18, 2021, 10:04:13

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

As I am standing down from the beginning of 2022 from the Observing Officers post, I will not be putting any more images from the Members onto the Forum. This will be the prerogative of the incoming Observing Officer for his reports. As the reports are given at the OAS meetings - slide show - and I cannot do that now, I will send my final report to the ToasT list for members to see.

I hope that members will continue to put their images on the Forum for all to look at and we can hopefully see them at a meeting at Petts Wood in the near future.

Thank you, all, for your support over the years; it has been most welcome.

Cheers, Doug. 
Always look on the bright side of life ...

ApophisAstros

cheers Doug , Have really appreciated and enjoyed your presentations,
Happy Christmas and Best Wishes to you , Rose  and your family,
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

The Thing

Thanks Doug, enjoy your Christmas and kind regards and best wishes to Rose.

Rick

Thanks for all your work on reports over the years, Doug.

The latest one is now up on the main website for anyone who didn't get the email.

Carole

Thanks Doug, you have done many years of stalwart work on the Observing reports and much much more. 

Carole

RobertM

It was great work Doug, you obviously put a lot of work into the presentations and that showed.

Best wishes for Christmas and have a great new year.

Robert