• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.2 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Cygnus Loop HOO

Started by ApophisAstros, Oct 07, 2021, 14:02:39

Previous topic - Next topic

ApophisAstros

Added new version including another nights data.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Starless Version Using Starnet v2 In Pixinsight.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Combined Channels with Pixelmath in Pixinsight.
7 1/2 Hours integration from Tuesday and Friday night.
I had a few initial problems IE broken camera cable and EFW cable failing , after replacing both things went ok.
Astrobin Link for other details.
https://astrob.in/mzyu04/0/

Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

Roberto

Roger you are on a roll!  Great image. You need to do a mosaic to fit it all in!

Roberto

ApophisAstros

Thanks Roberto but a mosaic is a bit beyond me i think,
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

JohnH

That its really nice.

I tried to start the imaging season with the Veil last week but mostly just managed to prove conclusively by experiment that guiding does not work until you remove the cap form the Guidescope.

Regards,

John
Sir Isaac Newton should have said, "If I have seen further than others it is by inventing my own telescope".

garrick

Really nice image of the complex Roger. I have to admit that this one of my favourite objects in the sky. Did you use the Redcat.

Clear Skies

G

GW

ApophisAstros

:beer: yes the great REDCAT :D
Rog..

Carole

The more I look at this image the more I like it,

Carole

ApophisAstros

Cheers all,
Hope i can make my next target as good.
Roger