• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Happy Christmas

Started by Carole, Dec 07, 2020, 23:44:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

It is probably a bit early, but since some people don't seem to login to the forum much, I thought I had better get started with Christmas Greetings, so by the time Christmas comes, most forum users will have had a chance to give Christmas Greetings. Especially since we won't be able to give cards out at a Meeting.

So Merry Christmas every-one.  Enjoy it as much as you are able given the current restrictions.  We are having a zoom Christmas with our kids.  Not taking any chances.

Carole  :beer:

doug

Very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Carole. And to everyone else as well. Let`s hope that the Covid times will pass into history very very soon.

Cheers Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Mac

Que tengas una muy feliz navidad y próspero año nuevo

Have a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

All being well we should be in our new home in two weeks.

Mac.  :cheesy:

MarkH

Here's  looking forward to  happiness  !!!!!

Carole

QuoteAll being well we should be in our new home in two weeks.
:beer:

Are you in Spain but renting Mac?  Can;t remember the last you said.

Carole

Mike

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that 2021 is a much happier year for all of us.

Cheers,

Mike & Petra
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

doug

You both have an excellent Christmas and enjoy yourselves, Mike and Petra, let your hair down..... Clear skies.

Cheers, Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Mac

QuoteAre you in Spain but renting Mac?  Can;t remember the last you said.

Aye been over here since September, in rented.

Carole

The Thing

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We'll be Zooming with my siblings and their mutliudinous offspring and in on instance, the offsprings offspring (!!!!) on Boxing Day. They are all making various arrangements for Christmas Day.
Here in France they have just announced a curfew from 20:00 to 06:00 as part of the 'deconfinement' after the latest lockdown and you can travel regionally (from 15th). The curfew is not applicable Christmas Eve which is when the French have their Reveillon feast and go to midnight mass. No relaxation on New Years Eve so you have to be where your going to be by 8pm and stay all night!

Carole

I think a curfew is a good idea, we should do it in the UK.

Carole

MarkS

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hoping for a great 2021 with life hopefully returning to normal!

Mark