• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Zoom Astro talks

Started by Carole, May 29, 2020, 11:51:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

SGL are doing zoom astro talks on Sunday evenings, 2nd one this coming Sunday by Nick Szymanek = Adventures in Astro image Processing.

They said last week (the first talk) that we could pass the link on to non SGL people, so let me know if you are interested and once the link is posted up I will put it on here.

It is free being sponsored by First Light Optics, but I think you need to Register with zoom first if you are not already registered.

Carole

Hugh

Hi Carole

Who or what are SGL?

Hugh

Carole

Star Gazers Lounge, it's an Astro forum with 100s of members, I chat there all the time and have been a member for donkeys years.

This is the Home page and you can see the advert for the Sunday talk on that page:
https://stargazerslounge.com/?_fromLogout=1

Carole

Hugh

Thank you Carole

Perhaps embarrassingly not familiar with them/it but just had a quick look and read through quite an interesting chat about the big bang!

Best

Hugh

Carole

Many interesting chats and helpful people on there.  As well as the occasional amusing thread.

Carole

ApophisAstros

"hear, hear!",i really enjoy the banter and chats,
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.