• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

TOAST

Started by Roy, Mar 29, 2020, 17:14:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

In the current situation where we are trying to keep the Society going in the absence of any meetings, George Cran has very kindly offered to produce our TOAST magazine on a monthly basis. Hugh, myself and others have already provided George with material for the next issue scheduled for the end of the month, but moving forward we need items for the April issue and beyond. This can be almost anything of astronomical interest, e.g. review of a piece of new kit, maybe how you produced a particular image or simply a recent observation. So please get writing, image processing, etc., and send to me.

Roy

ApophisAstros

RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

Carole

I've sent you something Roy.

Carole

Rick

Quote from: Apophis on Mar 29, 2020, 19:50:49If we have already posted on forum will it be included?

Only a small sub-set of the OAS membership read the forum. I always figure that a post on a forum doesn't automatically constitute permission to use that content elsewhere, but links to the original site are good.

Maybe a "Seen on the Forum" snippet in the newsletter would bring more members here?

ApophisAstros

I hereby give George and OAS full permission to use ANY of my posts/images in TOAST at any time.
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.