• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Xmas meeting sketch video

Started by Carole, Dec 19, 2019, 21:46:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

I took my camcorder with me to video the performance, but unfortunately it ran out of memory part way through, but luckily Roger realised and finished it off with his Smartphone and joined them together in one file so there is a slight gap.

If any-one would like a copy can they let me know and I can transfer it via We Transfer with your E mail address.

We had a lot of fun rehearsing it, and it sounds from the laughter that you enjoyed watching it.

Carole, Tom, Iain, and Klitos

doug

Very funny sketch .... more next year, please.

Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Hugh

Hi Carole

Yes, I would love to see it, please.

Hugh

Carole

Thanks Doug.

Hugh will send you 2 copies as Raf has now sent me a copy done on his camera which is a bit more face on so gets a better perspective of the stage. 

Both are big files so I will send them by We Transfer.

Carole

doug

Thanks very much, Carole. Did it feel good to tread the boards once more  :lol:
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Carole

Yes thanks Doug, really enjoyed it.

Carole

GeorgeC

Did anyone take any pictures that I can put into TOAST? Otherwise if you can send the video to me Carole I can take a couple of frames off that.

Thanks

George

Carole

I've uploaded a few to the gallery George.  These are screen shots from the video:

ApophisAstros

Just reminded me how cheesy it was , but still brilliant.
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

GeorgeC

Thanks, Carole. I'm sorry I missed it.

George

Carole

It's disappeared from the drive that Raf linked it to.

I wonder whether I could upload to to you tube or something.

Carole