• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

DSC 25 - 27th October

Started by Carole, Oct 10, 2019, 18:31:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

At Cairds and as usual weather dependent.

Let me know if you're planning to come.  At present there are 2 of us planning to go.

Carole

Carole

Weather forecast not looking good for this at the moment, so may cancel. 

There were only 2 people who let me know they wanted to come, but just in case you were coming without letting me know.

Will decide by end of tomorrow.

Carole

julian

Thanks for the updates Carole. I was thinking of going

Carole

That's a shame Julian, just when you managed to get organise.

We will keep an eye on the forecast and decide by Thursday morning the latest.  Watch this thread.

Carole

Carole

At the moment Friday and Saturday look cloudy on all 3 sites, but Sunday looks as though there could be some clear sky in the early hours, on 2 out of 3 weather sites, but this is no good to you guys who have to work.

Final decision tomorrow morning, but it's unlikely to change sufficiently in 24 hours.

Carole

Carole

Sunday and Monday looks possibles on one website but NOT on BBC or clear outside. 
To be honest, I am not sure whether to trust only 1 website out of 3.

Sunday is no good for you guys who have to go to work, so I think we have to cancel this one.

Try again next month.  Possibly 22 - 24th.

Carole 

julian

Ok thanks for all the updates. Maybe next month for all of you but I will be at Kelling what ever the weather  :lol:

ApophisAstros

Quote from: julian on Oct 24, 2019, 11:30:51
Ok thanks for all the updates. Maybe next month for all of you but I will be at Kelling what ever the weather  :lol:
Take your brolly :brolly: ,
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.