• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Session? What topics would be of interest?

Started by Roberto, May 24, 2019, 10:34:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberto

Hello All

Happy to do this session with Carole only but please let me know if anyone else is interested on this for 21 September.  We can move it to another, later date if more convenient.

Roberto

Carole

What have you got in mind Roberto for 21st, as in case it is something too technical for me to really appreciate, it might be better to organise a different date so others can benefit.

Am I the only one who can do 21st?

Carole

Roberto

Carole

It was going to be as per my last message further up this thread:

1 – Observatory control, including hardware, and acquisition software - Voyager
2 - Processing software - PixInsight.

2 will include calibration of frames obtained in 1 and simple processing of LRGB image. 

Roberto

NoelC

Roberto
Hope to come when you run it; but can't make 21st.
Noel
Swapped telescopes for armchair.

RobertM

Roberto

Robert for the time being it's only you and I...
I suggest we "prorogue" it! Or can other people join us on the 21st?  I am happy to do it later in the year if it works better. 

Roberto

RobertM

I don't mind when it is or what the topics are.  It would be much more useful if more were able to attend and also make better use of your time.

Robert

ApophisAstros

Same problem with the forum goes a week without any comments or post sometimes, like to come but am a bit far away,
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.