• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Last nights meeting... and my apology

Started by doug, May 23, 2019, 10:24:03

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

What a brilliant talk yesterday evening about Gaia; so much more about it that I had no idea about the mission. The upcoming results are going to be fascinating to see  and are looking forward to seeing them, when published.

I must apologise for my "clerical" error on my report last night; the next Observing evening is on the 20th June and not July as was shown. I have corrected my report which should go on the website soon for all to see. Have a look at the images on it; they will be much better and clearer than on the  big screen.

Once again, sorry for the error.

Doug. :boom:
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Carole

I also have an apology for last night, insomuch I was aware it was a meeting night, but got absorbed in other things and completely forgot to come and remembered at 9.30 by which time it was too late.

Doh!!!

Sounds like I missed a very interesting talk.

Carole

The Thing

The talk was excellently delivered and quite informative. Well worth the journey ;)  :frog: It was great to see everyone and chat and to find everyone hale and hearty. Hopefully it won't so long next time.

Duncan

Roy

Good to see you Duncan, glad you enjoyed the talk. Look forward to seeing you again when your visits back permit.

Cheers, Sue and Roy.

ApophisAstros

just wondered if the Observing Officers Report is posted as i didnt come to meeting as couldn't get away.
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.