• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Carole`s talk on the Observing Evening 12th June.

Started by doug, Jun 09, 2018, 08:54:44

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

Just an ask for members ... and non-members ... to come to the Observing Evening on the 12 June and support Carole, who is giving a talk on stacking your images, etc, which should be of benefit to non-stackers (like me) and other imagers.
     This is just a reminder ....

Cheers Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

doug

A final reminder ... Carole`s talk is tonight, so please come along and support her at the OVMH, starting about 20.00hrs.

See you all there.

Cheers, Doug.

doug

I would like to thank Carole Pope for her informative and interesting talk last night at the Observing evening at the OVMH. I should also like to say thanks to the members who turned up for the evening.

Lets hope that the next Observing Evening meeting on July 17th has some more members turning up. This is part of your Society`s functions, so please get involved. Let`s hope that Carole will do another talk in the near future ... there was some chat about mono imaging and processing. 

Again, thanks to everyone.

Doug.

Carole

Thanks Doug,

I think it would be a good idea for the same time next year, as it wasn't dark until the time we left, so would occupy an observing evening when the skies are light.

Carole