• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Most posts

Started by Carole, Apr 15, 2018, 14:06:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

With people like Fay and Mike, not posting much any more, I am fast catching them up as having the most posts on the "more stats" page.

This forum has gone very quite lately, are people posting elsewhere?

I post elsewhere as well, but not keen on FB for astronomy stuff.

Carole

ApophisAstros

I have FB but only have family and friends on it to share my images to them only. I dont follow them so i dont get all the trash advert posts etc
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

Mike

You have a long way to go to catch up Carole. I just checked on the forum member list when I registered. 2002. 16 years ago! Wow, I really didn't think it was that long ago.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

ApophisAstros

Are you still a paid up member Mike as haven't seen you at DSC or OAS meeetings in ages?
Roger
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

Mike

Nope. Do I have to be to use the Forum ?
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

ApophisAstros

I didnt mention the forum just DSC & OAS meetings.
Quote from: Mike on Aug 19, 2015, 09:52:39
Don't worry Ivor. It is the last time you'll see a post from me on here.
I just remebered this so what changed your mind?
Roger

Rick

You do not have to be a member of the OAS to use the forum, and it is way for past members who have moved away from the OAS area to remain in touch with the Society on a casual basis.