• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Mark's Updated Site

Started by MarkS, Nov 09, 2017, 21:13:17

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkS

Finally, I've got round to putting the last 3 year's worth of images on my website.

Thanks to Carole for making me do it :)

Here you go:
http://www.markshelley.co.uk/Astronomy/

Enjoy!

I intend to totally revamp it at some point but at least it's now up to date.

Mark

Carole

Well at least you put them all in a safe place, it's just that no-one else could see them Mark.

Carole

JohnP

Nice Mark.. Superb images.. funnily enough I updated my webpage last week with images I took in 2013... None to add since but at least its up to date now as well ;-)

MarkS

I found 6 images from 2014 that were not on the site - that's nearly as bad as John!  They are there now, including the image of Comet Lovejoy and M79 which was published in Astronomy Now.

I have also added a brand new section for all my videos and timelapses.  If the link doesn't appear in the left hand frame then right click and reload/refresh the frame.

Mark

JohnP

Yep been looking at the vids you have some awesome footage. That camera of yours still amazes me. John

MarkS

Carole

The videos are also great.

Carole

MarkS

I'm now working on the full  review of the A7S  8)

It will bring together in one place all the various bits of analysis that I have done over the last 2.5 years - presently scattered all over the internet where unfortunately it is mixed with unhelpful comments from the star eater deniers and the concentric banding deniers.

Mark

JohnP

Excellent will be good to see. I suggest you send a copy direct to sony as well.... john

Carole

Yes its always good to centralise stuff, and you can omit the unhelpful bits. 

Carole

MarkS

JohnP

Mark, thorough report & nothing less than I expected from you - very good indeed - John

Carole

Very thorough and interesting read.

You did write that there was poor software support but I don't recall reading that you had to write your own capture software. 

Carole

MarkS

Quote from: JohnP
Mark, thorough report & nothing less than I expected from you - very good indeed - John

Thanks John!

Quote from: Carole
Very thorough and interesting read.

You did write that there was poor software support but I don't recall reading that you had to write your own capture software. 

Good point, I'll add a section for that.

Mark