Author Topic: Skywatcher 150P for sale  (Read 78 times)

The Thing

• Mr October
  • O. A. S.
  • Galaxy Class
  • The OAS International Branch
Skywatcher 150P for sale
« on: Sep 08, 2017, 11:53:39 »
Hi all,

A few months back Carole sold me a SW150P so I could try out a Newtonian. I now have bought a similar Teleskop Service one more suitable for astrophotography so you could say I liked it :)

The scope has had its optics cleaned and the original focuser rebuilt and comes with a dovetail. It is collimated at present. It was also flocked and blackened by previous owner and that has been cleaned as well so it provides nice sharp contrasty views.

It's a sweet scope and I have had fun with it but if is now surplus to requirements. I think for £100 ovno it would suit a keen initiate who wants to look at stuff and possibly start on astrophotography. Xmas present for someone?
I am back in the UK next week for a week so if someone wants it I can bring it over...
Life is like a box of chocolates, scoff it while it's in front of you.

Carole

• O. A. S.
  • Galaxy Cluster
    • Carole's images
Re: Skywatcher 150P for sale
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2017, 15:09:11 »
That was a nice little scope, I did my Melotte 15 image with it.  I only sold it because I wanted a wider FOV.

Carole

Kenny

• O. A. S.
  • Cluster Class
« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2017, 20:41:20 »
Is it with a mount?

The Thing

• Mr October
  • O. A. S.
  • Galaxy Class
  • The OAS International Branch
« Reply #3 on: Sep 17, 2017, 20:44:46 »
No mount Kenny. Too late this trip as haven't got the scope with me and I'm back in France tomorrow. But if you interested we may be able to sort something out.

Cheers

Duncan
Life is like a box of chocolates, scoff it while it's in front of you.