• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

First Contact

Started by Ivor, Jun 20, 2017, 07:51:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivor

This was received through the website.....

I wonder if any of your members/ contacts would like the opportunity to see the film FIRST CONTACT? It is a unique documentary that tells
the TRUE story of Darryl Anka's encounters with UFOs that led him to channel an extraterrestrial being known as BASHAR who delivers
messages to prepare Earth for contact with another civilisation. The film proposes that we are not alone and that Truth is Stranger
Than Fiction. It shows at The Stag Theatre London Road Sevenoaks Kent TN 13 1ZZ on Sunday 2nd July 2017 at 16.00 hours. It is a U.K. Premiere
and a one time screening only I have arranged the screening myself so advertising is down to me, so i wonder whether it is possible for you to let members know about this screening?
With much appreciation
Linda Shrimpton. Ambassador
(For anyone interested I have a book available from Amazon called 'Be
Happy A Spiritual Journey Including insight about ETs and our future!'
In it i mention Darryl Anka's channellings)
Linda Shrimpton

The Thing

The only channeling I know about is on a ferry... quite a few aliens hidden on it I'm sure.

Ivor

I guess you can't knock it until you've tried it. I've also got some experience of channeling when I wired the garage but I'm not it's the same thing either.

Anyway it's clearly above board, there is a website http://www.bashar.org/

Mike

You could always go and watch it then spend the entire movie laughing out loud and pointing at things on the screen.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan