• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Picnic at Otford - August 2017

Started by doug, May 23, 2017, 11:20:04

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

Hi all. I am proposing to hold a get-together in August ... either Saturday 26th August or Sunday 27th August 2017. This is an informal gathering to have a picnic on the field behind the OVMH hall and maybe .... even a solar watch. Bring your own food, drinks and `scope (if you want to) for a convivial chat and observing should the Sun be available.

Please indicate by placing a yes/no as to the dates on the Forum or by emailing me, or let me know at the Meeting on the 26th July. These events have been held before with some success with some members going on the Solar System walk out of the field. Hope you can make it.

Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Rick

(I though to add a poll, but the trouble with polls is they don't tell you who picks which option, so you have no way of gathering names that way.)

I might be able to manage Saturday 26th.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan