Author Topic: DSC 5 - 7th February  (Read 923 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carole

  • Moderator
  • Galaxy Cluster
  • *
  • Posts: 8193
    • Carole's images
DSC 5 - 7th February
« on: Jan 30, 2016, 11:52:33 »
The weather forecast for next weekend is not looking good at this current time and Cairds tell me the field is wetter than normal.

To be honest I can't see anything happening next weekend, but should the forecast change, is there any-one who would be interested? 

If so maybe a few could go down there and use the car park & POD, and also there are 2 rooms at the owners B&B close by. 
i.e. no pitching tents or kit on the field itself.

Carole
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2016, 12:24:42 by Carole »

Carole

  • Moderator
  • Galaxy Cluster
  • *
  • Posts: 8193
    • Carole's images
Re: DSC 5 - 7th February
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2016, 20:27:51 »
Well forecasts are still a wash out for the weekend and in the light of no response I think we can safely say this DSC is cancelled.

Carole