• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging evening at Roberts - Fri 10th July

Started by RobertM, Jul 08, 2015, 19:28:11

Previous topic - Next topic

RobertM

To get a rough idea of numbers - who is intending to come along ?

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

RobertM

Make sure you come to the right address or you may be in for a bit of a surprise, or perhaps not ;)

Fay

It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

RobertM

Fay

I see you have a dominatrix in The Knoll area, Robert? somewhere to go if its raining!!

julian

MarkS

Quote from: Fay
I see you have a dominatrix in The Knoll area, Robert? somewhere to go if its raining!!

It could increase the popularity of Robert's imaging sessions  ;)

RobertM

ApophisAstros

Quote from: MarkS on Jul 09, 2015, 19:47:34
Quote from: Fay

It could increase the popularity of Robert's imaging sessions  ;)
Or the Dominatrix....lol :P :P :P :P
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

Sorry, been a hectic week, it doesn't look like any learners are going anyway, so likely to be a social gathering.

Carole

Ivor

Thanks for hosting Robert, I really appreciated the overview of PixInsight and the identification of the alignment problem in my  image train. It currently cost 278€ I'll wait for the next Greece wobble and try and maximise the exchange rate :)

Fay

Thanks for a good evening, Robert. it was very relaxing and informative.