• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

DSC 19 - 21 June

Started by Carole, Jun 04, 2015, 08:09:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

Cairds can accommodate us this month (but can't in July and August), but the POD is not available this time.
Who is interested?

Carole

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

julian

The Thing

Damnation, not back in Blighty until the 27th.

RobertM

Not me I'm afraid, in Paris.

JohnP

I might try & pop down for a visit - maybe do a star trail or the like... probs wouldn't stay though.. John

MarkS

MarkS

Quote from: MarkS
I plan to be there.

I've just realised I won't even be in the country that weekend.  So unfortunately I won't be able to make it after all  :!

Mark

Carole

So at the moment it is:

Mike
Petra
Carole
Julian
John might pop in
Ivor/Kenny (so I have been told)

Ivor

Yes we are planning to be there for Friday night.

ApophisAstros

Count me in , i`m thinking of going on Thurs , anyone else planning to be there earlier :undecided:

rog
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

Fay

I may come for a visit
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

RobertM

Quote from: Apophis on Jun 07, 2015, 08:29:19
Count me in , i`m thinking of going on Thurs , anyone else planning to be there earlier :undecided:

rog

I might well do just the Thursday... possibly.

ApophisAstros

looking good for DSC ... 27oc Thurs and 28oc Friday!!

rog
RedCat51,QHYCCD183,Atik460EX,EQ6-R.Tri-Band OSC,BaaderSII1,25" 4.5nm,Ha3.5nm,Oiii3.5nm.

JonC

I am in advanced negotiations wit the Mrs, its her birthday that weekend but I might be able to wangle a couple of nights away. Would I need to pre-book, or just turn up on the Friday?