• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Solar eclipse

Started by Kenny, Mar 20, 2015, 23:16:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

Quote from: Canadian Roger on Mar 22, 2015, 03:35:38
Kenny...may I use your images in my astronomy clubs newsletter?  Accredited, of course, and using any information you can provide.

Roger, that's fine. Kenny Sharp of Orpington Astronomical Society will do.

julian

Very nice, Well done, Kenny.

Julian

The Thing

Really excellent Kenny.
Not something we are going to have another chance at until 2090 seemingly.

Kenny

Thanks again.

Quote from: The Thing on Mar 22, 2015, 15:17:42
Not something we are going to have another chance at until 2090 seemingly.

Unless you are willing to travel across the water next year, which some of our members are planning to do. :)

Tony G

Excellent images Kenny, and a few envious people here who only saw grey skies.......nothing new there then.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

Great shots Kenny, and love the animation.

Carole

The Thing

Canadian Roger

Quote from: Kenny on Mar 22, 2015, 13:09:50
Quote from: Canadian Roger on Mar 22, 2015, 03:35:38
Kenny...may I use your images in my astronomy clubs newsletter?  Accredited, of course, and using any information you can provide.

Roger, that's fine. Kenny Sharp of Orpington Astronomical Society will do.

Your pictures are on the front cover of the newsletter for the Hamilton Centre of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, and a couple of paragraphs inside on Page 2.

http://www.hamiltonrasc.ca/Orbit/orbapr15.pdf .

Again, thanks for permission...I hope you can make it over to this side of the pond in August, 2017.

Kenny

Thanks for the link back Roger. Great to see the photos in use like that and the story being told of how I got it. I hope it inspires someone else to have a go.