• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

DSC This Weekend

Started by Mike, Jan 16, 2015, 18:04:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I take it nobody is going this weekend?

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

MarkS

I'm down here all alone - where is everyone? 

Fay

was going to go but decided weather not good enough, although tonight seems it will be ok
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Carole

I was never able to go this weekend anyway.

I'd like to go next month weather permitting as I won't be able to go in March and April due to a holiday and Kelling.

Carole

Kenny

Er, I am in deepest (but not quite darkest) Scotland (Aberdeen & Stonehaven) at the moment, family visit. Returning some time next week. Brought my camera and tripod though. Watch this space!  :lol:

The Thing

I'm in Normandy keeping an eye on the builders and doing some works of my own. It was really clear here last night after midnight but I was too tired to take advantage despite best intentions (set the alarm and nodded straight back to sleep!).

RobertM

I've been stuck indoors with a bad cold all week so DSC is the last thing on my mind, sorry :( Otherwise the kit is all sitting ready for an outing to a dark site.

Robert

Mac

I've been on my back all weekend waiting for a slot at the chiropractors.  :!

Mac.

Fay

It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

MarkS

Quote from: Mac
I've been on my back all weekend waiting for a slot at the chiropractors.  :!

Oh dear - get well soon!