• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Observing Evening 13th November

Started by Fay, Nov 13, 2012, 13:45:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Fay

It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

JonH

Shoot for the stars, reach the tree tops!

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

I will bring along the 2012 Calendars too.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Kylee

Where were you and the Calendars?!  ;)

JonH

Thought we figured that out alredy....  :lol:

Mike

I hate to imagine what you came up with  :o

Sorry about that, something unexpected cropped up. Hope nobody went just for getting a calendar. I'm sure Kylee kept you all amused.

Tony G

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Kylee

Quote from: JonH on Nov 14, 2012, 08:25:12
Thought we figured that out alredy....  :lol:
Haha Jon..forgot for a moment!!!!

Well I did turn up just for a calendar Mike...all that petrol wasted. Of course I thought I would make my journey worthwhile and have a little drink!!! Just the one!!!!

I did try to keep the troops amused...think the evening was filled with body parts and tattoos!! Oh and of course some astro talk  ;)

JonH

Quotesomething unexpected cropped up

Funnily enough that was pretty much the conclusion we came to....

Mike

Knowing Kylee's mind I can imagine pretty much exactly what conclusion you drew  :roll: