• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging evening 25th Feb

Started by Kylee, Feb 24, 2011, 23:08:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylee

Hi Mike

I am interested in coming along to your evening all being well but forgot to ask for your address. Would it be possible for you or somebody that knows to message me the info as I appreciate you won't want it put on the forum.

I think it would be a great opportunity to see some of the kit you all use and maybe get a better understanding of some of it.

Thanks a lot

Kylee.

Ian

I'll let Mike answer your question, he shouldn't bite.

But, could you let me know if you've joined? We can then set you as a member on the forum...

Kylee

I have joined and have introduced myself on here last month...think I've been cleared by the moderators.

Is that what you mean??? Also paid my subs to the society tonight.

Cheers.

Kylee

Yes ......I see what you mean! I am a member of the society.

Mike

Kylee I have sent you a PM.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

Hi Mike, as mentioned last night, won't be able to make it this time unfortunately.

Carole

Mike

Kylee - It's 10:30 and we are still waiting for you.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

The Thing

Thanks Mike and Chris. It was an enjoyable evening with the cats and the fish.

Mike

Earth calling Kylee. Come in Kylee.

RobertM

Well, she went to the AGM last Thursday so is probably still recovering...

Kylee

Just seen all your messages. Sorry didn't make it last time and didn't think anyone would notice to be honest as i'm new! I will make it to one of them that's for sure..can't wait to see what goes on at these evenings!

Thanks and see you soon...going to make it to the next observing evening for sure.