• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Calendar Selection Night

Started by Mike, Sep 18, 2012, 13:12:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Just a reminder that tomorrow night is Calendar Image Selection Night. If you would like to contribute then pop along to my place from 7pm tomorrow.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

MarkS

See you tonight at 7pm ...

Mike

Final reminder that we are choosing the 2013 calendar images tonight at my place from 7pm.

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Well we have successfully chosen the 13 images for next years Calendar. I will be emailing the owners of the chosen images soon for your originals please. We have images from 11 different people this time.

Thanks to Doug, Rose, Carole and Mark for your help in choosing the images.

Mike

Mike

I have sent emails to the following people asking you for the original, full resolution, high quality versions of the image(s) we have chosen for the 2013 OAS Calendar. If you didn't get the email then please PM me your email address and I will try again in case I have the wrong one.

Kylee
Mick W
Carole
Mark
Jim
Duncan
Robert
Fay
Julian
Chris

Please can you get those images back to me ASAP so we can get the artwork off to the printers.

Thanks,

Mike

Carole

Didn't get an E Mail Mike, but I have already sent the images to you via Dropbox, let me know if you didn't get them.  Assume you have already got them and therefore did not E mail me. 

Carole

Kylee

Email sent Mike....i'm so chuffed  :D
Thanks everyone for thinking my pics were up to the calendar x

Tony G

No-one emailed me.  :cry:
And I had some lovely holiday snaps.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mike

Tony,

We will be emailing you shortly for some of your 'holiday snaps' to go in that OTHER Calendar. In particular the 'holiday snaps' of you with Flossy :baa: are of particular interest. 

Mike

Thanks everyone for your images. Now I am just waiting on the image from Robert and I can send the artwork off to the printers.

Mike

Thanks everyone for your images.

Mike