• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Deep Sky (summer) Camp

Started by Rocket Pooch, Jul 13, 2004, 01:10:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Pooch

Hi,

Is anyone bringing their kids along to deep sky camp?  I have three to bring and I'd hate them to be on their own :sad:

Mike

There's enough "kids" in the adults amongst us to keep us all occupied !!  :wink:

I think Malcolm is bringing his and Greg and Rachel will be there with theirs.

[ This Message was edited by: Mike on 2004-07-17 21:34 ]
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rocket Pooch

I was actually talking about the under 30 type of kids, I know there enough of the older ones there.

I'm definately looking forward to it, should be warmer than the last one :smile:

Mike

Yup,

Bring a football. Paul and I will have some archery gear for the top field as well as our RC planes.

Any other tom-foolery gear for adults that never grew-up will be appreciated  :wink:

Oh yeah, a telescope might come in handy also.

[ This Message was edited by: Mike on 2004-07-19 16:28 ]
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

There's a map from the first DSC on the OAS website here.

Mike

What time are people getting there on Friday? I was planning on getting there around midday.

Whitters

I'm working so probably arround 9pm again. Doh!