• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Ha packman

Started by Rocket Pooch, Sep 20, 2008, 08:17:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Pooch

Yes it was Friday, yes it was clear, yes ok there was a big moon and the gym lights we're on till midnight, but at least I could get out, oh and I forgot my filter wheel broke again.

But this is the 75% size result, 15x10 minute subs, Ha ATIK 314L ED80

Fay

Very nice Chris, I am ashamed to put my one on now. How do you get it to 75% size. The full siz is too big to put on here.

Fay
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Rocket Pooch

i load the photo's on flicker and it gives you size options, thats all, you can resize images in windows as well.

chris

Mac

Very nice. Must add to my growing list.

Makes a change to actually , get a clear night, wind free, pity about the moon.

Fay

Chris, you cannot get outside that often but when you do your images are fantastic you seem to do it it with great ease.

I can still see you at DSC sitting in the equivalent of an armchair, in the middle of the field, doing Witches Broom!!!!!
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

MarkS

Nice one Chris.  Lots of detail.

I'm looking forward to some good images from you at Les Granges ...

RobertM

Another lovely image Chris, some good detail starts to come out with all that exposure and spot on guiding. 

JohnP

That has come out really well considering it was just a 'quick' grab... Like Robert says spotting looks A1 - you should get some tremendous results from France if we get the clear skies...

John