• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Deep Sky Camp - 1st to 4th Aug - Communal Meal

Started by Mike, Jul 22, 2008, 10:45:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

If you have a preference please state it. If you choose OTHER then please state what you would like. If anyone has any interesting recipes (sensible ones please Ian and Mick) then please post them here. You can cast TWO votes, so vote for what you would like plus a second preference please.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

JohnP

I'll pass on offer thks = can't guarantee I can make it... John

Ian

what???

I was hoping for an interesting ferret recipe...

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

I thought about it and decided I didn't really fancy a bit of the other in a field.

Fay

It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Mike

Looks like Chilli Con Carne is in the lead!! I will stop the vote on Saturday morning to allow me to go and buy the ingrediants. I will make two batches, one mild and one hot (presuming by Saturday morning it is still Chilli in the lead)

Ian

Mike

Ian

Mike,

can I interest you in some fresh chillies? I got some home grown ones I can bring :)

mickw

Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Fay

Especially if he turns up in a wooden horse!
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Ian

if anyone sees me turn up to DSC in a wooden horse it means either you've accepted my gift of odd looking mushrooms or I've crashed my car into the Greek float taking part in the annual Fall of Troy Carnival.