• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Deep Sky Camp - Panorama 2 - 360 Degrees

Started by Mike, Oct 13, 2005, 22:28:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

OK here is the other Panoramic shot I did at DSC. This one is a complete 360 degrees.

Again I have posted the link rather than the pic (otherwise Rick will shout at me  :oops: ) as the image is 7752 pixels wide!

http://www.amateur-astronomy.org/images/DSCPanorama2.jpg

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Ian

cool :)

did no one try to be in it more than once?  :roll:

Mike

I think Paul did but as he is so lanky I had to edit him out.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rocket Pooch

Rocket Pooch

I just noticed if you look at my blue table there some water, look at Ian's?

Mike

Terrible! - looks like he has some kind of problem there.

Ian

the problem was, I had nowhere to put my eyepieces...

Mike

With the amount of alcohol you were drinking you could have looked down the scope without the eyepieces and still seen stars !