• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Session Dates for 2010

Started by Mike, Jan 08, 2010, 16:03:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Please note that the Imaging Session on the 6th August will be held at Carole's house. Please PM Carole for her address or speak to her at the next meeting.

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

The Imaging Session set for the 8th October will now be held on Friday 15th October from 8:15pm onwards as it clashes with Deep Sky Camp.

Ian and/or Mick please annoucne this tonight at the meeting as I will not be there.

Rick - Please adjust the website.

Thanks.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

mickw

Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Rick

Mike

Ian

It's in my notes to the meeting tonight.

Mike

Don't forget, the next Imaging Session is this Friday from 8:15pm at my house.

MarkS

Quote from: Mike
Don't forget, the next Imaging Session is this Friday from 8:15pm at my house.

I, for one, hope to be there.

mickw

MarkS

Mick,

Bring along some 16bit Tifs of your raw stacks - we might get a chance to have a play ...

Mark

mickw

QuoteBring along some 16bit Tifs of your raw stacks - we might get a chance to have a play ...

Hmm, Tifs on a stick - OK  :)
Cheers

RobertM

I'll bring round an avi of Jupiter, maybe someone can give me some registax pointers?

Mike

Perhaps we can have these little workshops up on the TV screen for us all to see rather than huddling round a laptop in the corner. I'm sure we would all benefit from the knowledge.

mickw

RobertM