• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

My Website

Started by MarkS, Sep 06, 2009, 22:40:34

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkS

I've finally got my website bang up to date.

Take a look if you have a spare moment:  http://www.markshelley.co.uk/Astronomy/

Mark

Carole

Very nicely laid out Mark.  There seems to be an image missing of the Orion Nebula in the earlier images section 11 Jan 2007.

I like the way you can click on the image for a larger version and for the technical details.

Carole

MarkS

Quote from: Carolepope
There seems to be an image missing of the Orion Nebula in the earlier images section 11 Jan 2007.

Fixed!

Fay

Mark, what a lovely website. I must learn how to do it & get my images sorted out.

It looks really great
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

JohnP

well done Mark - Looks good & worth the effort - John

The Thing

Great website, easy to navigate and superb images. Time well spent.

MarkS

Thanks all.

As you can see, I took a very minimalist approach (mainly because I know next to nothing about HTML).  But I'm pretty pleased with the result.

Mark

Mac

very nice.

I've got a book on dreamweaver if you want to borrow it.
Very easy to read.

RobertM

That looks really good Mark and reminds me that I must do something soon - as I keep reminding myself !!!

Ian

Quote from: Mac on Sep 07, 2009, 16:09:55
I've got dreamweaver if you want to borrow it.
Very easy to use.

What you mean is, you are welcome to borrow my laptop with Dreamweaver installed on it, as this would not breach the terms of my licence...

:police:

Tony G

I'm sure that's what he meant.  ;)

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mac

QuoteWhat you mean is, you are welcome to borrow my laptop with Dreamweaver installed on it, as this would not breach the terms of my licence...

Nope.

I meant I have a book on Dreamweaver which he can borrow.
it will allow him to develop his HTML coding.

haddn't noticed the missing word sorry, :oops:

Daniel

Great website, makes me want to get a website sorted out myself, although I too fear the HTML!

Daniel
:O)

Tony G

Great website Mark, you've cracked it again.

You should rename it 'I just happened to have my camera with me, when...................'  ;)

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Whitters

Wonderful images great site, what more can be said;-)

MarkS

Thanks guys and gals - you're all too kind!

Mark